Vinyl gloves are a very versatile and durable glove type for a variety of settings, from food preparation to industrial work, and even housecleaning and working with chemicals.
Many Vinyl gloves do however come with a powder coating which is not ideal in all cases, especially if you are allergic or have skin sensitivity.
This is why you need to consider the best Powder-Free Vinyl glove options available.
Reviews: The Best Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
Here we have some of the best available vinyl glove brands and models, that are powder-free;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
EDI® Unisex Disposable Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- The EDI disposable Vinyl gloves are powder-free and latex-free.
- They are clear-colored vinyl gloves that easily slide on and off of your hands.
- The vinyl gloves come in large and extra-large size options.
- They are multifunctional for a variety of applications as well as disposable.
Medpride® Unisex Medical Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- From Medpride we have Medical Vinyl gloves that are examination and multi-purpose gloves.
- The vinyl gloves are latex-free and have no powder coating.
- They are very durable and clear in color with various size options available.
- Ideal for medical and kitchen use, among many other purposes and applications.
Gorilla Supply® Unisex Heavy Duty Vinyl Glove with no Powder
- The Gorilla Supply Vinyl gloves are likewise a powder-free option.
- They are very durable and high-quality vinyl gloves that are 4 mils thick, and disposable.
- The vinyl gloves are extra strong and suited for food service, healthcare, and home cleaning and crafting.
- Safe for food contact and meets the requirements necessary.
Basic Medical® Unisex Clear Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- From basic Medical we have medical-grade Vinyl gloves that are powder-free.
- The gloves are latex and powder-free with no natural rubber additives.
- They are the right thickness for medical use at 0.09 mm.
- The vinyl gloves come in a bulk quantity of 1000 gloves for medical use and examinations.
Generic® Unisex Disposable No Powder Vinyl Gloves
- The generic brand Vinyl gloves are likewise a great powder-free option.
- They are clear disposable vinyl gloves that are highly versatile and suited to a variety of purposes.
- The Gloves are entirely latex and powder-free so they are safe for people with these allergies.\You get 1000 gloves in a package and this is a ten-pack set for regular use.
Medical Synmax® Unisex Exam Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- The Medical Synmax gloves are vinyl exam gloves that are completely latex and powder-free.
- They have a smooth finish for tactile feedback and are the perfect 0.09mm thickness for sensitivity.
- The gloves come in a convenient bulk quantity of 1000 gloves for regular use.
- They are durable and ideal for medical and food preparation uses, in turn.
Why choose Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
Vinyl gloves are an excellent disposable option glove for a variety of purposes from housekeeping and commercial applications, to food preparation and some industrial applications.
They are generally much cheaper than latex or nitrile gloves, with similar features and applications.
Vinyl gloves come in powdered and powder-free options and are incredibly versatile and comfortable in general.
Vinyl gloves consist f Polyvinyl chloride which is an inexpensive plastic that is a great alternative to latex and nitrile gloves.
They are waterproof, and offer resistance to low-level chemicals and cleaning products, as well as protecting your hands against household and some industrial hazards.
Some Vinyl gloves may come with a powder coating that makes them easier to put on and take off.
In turn, the powder coating may cause skin sensitivity if gloves are used regularly, and some people are also allergic to the corn-starch powder used in the gloves.
On the other hand, the powder in the gloves can interfere with work such as painting and finishing, or installing windows and windshields where sealants are used.
Uses for Vinyl Gloves
So firstly, let us take a look t some of the main uses of vinyl gloves and how they compare to latex and nitrile gloves;
- Food Preparation -Vinyl gloves can be used in food preparation where cross-contamination and contamination in food are a risk, as well as chemical contact. They are a more affordable glove when you need to change gloves frequently and work well in fast-food restaurants where you handle food and cash at the same time.
- Housekeeping – Vinyl gloves are one of the most affordable and best gloves for household cleaning substances and chemicals that are not high-grade chemicals. They also prevent cross-contamination and offer a light layer of protection for your hands. Vinyl gloves are easy to put on and take off in between household tasks to protect your hands when needed, and to prevent cross-contamination, as well as contamination inside your home.
- Cleaning Work – For cleaning work such as janitorial work and industrial cleaning they are the most affordable and durable option that offers excellent chemical and corrosive protection, as well as contamination and cross-contamination protection. Vinyl gloves are among the favorite disposable glove types for cleaning work where low-grade chemicals are used.
- Hairdressing – Vinyl is a favorite choice among hairdressers for coloring and treating hair. In terms of the chemicals used in salons, vinyl gloves offer the best protection and are also more affordable. For heavier chemicals, I would however suggest nitrile gloves. Nitrile gloves also provide better puncture resistance for working with sharp scissors and objects in general for hairdressing.
Features of a Good Powder Free Vinyl Glove
- Materials – Vinyl gloves consist of a PVC plastic material that makes the water resistant, and resistant to lighter chemicals.
- Powder Free – Look for the powder free vinyl glove option and make sure it is indicated on the package.
- Tested Against Safety Standards -To determine the suitability of a safety glove when you need vinyl gloves for this purpose, make sure that they are certified. Vinyl gloves come in food-grade medical grade and chemical grade options with these certifications; In order to determine the suitability of any safety glove for use in the workplace, it is important to consider the testing standards that the gloves in question are certified against. Vinyl safety gloves are tested against several European standards, including EN1186: which means the gloves are safe for contact with food, EN455: which is the European medical glove standard, and EN374: the chemical and micro-organism penetration resistance standard.
Index Table: Top Rated Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
|1||EDI Unisex Disposable - Powder Free Vinyl Gloves||EDI||98.5|
|2||Medpride Unisex Medical - Powder Free Vinyl Gloves||Medpride||98|
|3||Gorilla Supply Unisex Heavy Duty - Vinyl Glove with no Powder||Gorilla Supply||97.3|
|4||Basic Medical Unisex Clear - Powder Free Vinyl Gloves||Basic Medical||97.5|
|5||Generic Unisex Disposable - No Powder Vinyl Gloves||Generic||96.9|
|6||Medical Synmax Unisex Exam - Powder Free Vinyl Gloves||Medical Synmax||97.2|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- EDI® Unisex Disposable Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Medpride® Unisex Medical Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Gorilla Supply® Unisex Heavy Duty Vinyl Glove with no Powder
- Basic Medical® Unisex Clear Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Generic® Unisex Disposable No Powder Vinyl Gloves
- Medical Synmax® Unisex Exam Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Why choose Powder Free Vinyl Gloves
- Uses for Vinyl Gloves
- Features of a Good Powder Free Vinyl Glove
- Index Table: Top Rated Powder Free Vinyl Gloves