VR Gloves are the latest technology for VR games and PC use.
They help to capture full hand and finger action when in virtual reality. Thanks to such improved technology, you can now enjoy the experience in some VR glove models with both hands.
VR gloves will give you a lightning-fast response, extreme accuracy, and the convenience of easy plug-and-play options.
So, in his article, we look at some of the best available VR Glove options for you.
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best VR Gloves
- VR Gloves Overview
- Types of VR Gloves
- Features of a Good VR Glove
- How We Test and Score VR Gloves
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About VR Gloves
- Index Table: Top Rated VR Gloves
Reviews: The Best VR Gloves
In our Review list, we feature some of the best available VR Gloves;
We hope you love the VR gloves we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The AMVR twin extended handles are created specifically for Oculus Quest, quest 2, or Rift controllers to play Beatsaber games.
- An extremely strong velcro strap holds together the Oculus Quest 2 (rift) controller and the extended handle; even if the extended handle is shaken violently, the controller will not fly out.
- The protective rope will prevent the extension handle from falling out by accident, allowing you to play confidently.
- The area of the extension handle that comes into touch with the palm is constructed of a high-quality sponge, which is very soft and comfortable, can absorb sweat, prevents slipping, and helps to stabilize the grip of the handle.
- Comfortable Grip.
- Dual Extended Handles.
- One Color Only.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Senso® Unisex Large VR Gloves
- This is the Senso VR Right-handed VR Glove device.
- The gloves are SteamVR-compatible controllers for most games, including Half-Life and Alyx.
- The gloves offer precise 8 IMU sensor tracking and a 15ms latency for real-time tracking.
- They also have 6 LRA vibration motors for better and 100 haptic feedback.
- They will offer four solid hours of battery life and are compatible with most VR headsets.
- Fast Refresh Rate.
- Compatible with VR Headsets.
- Vibration Motor.
- Perfect for Gaming.
- Grabbing Response Could be Better.
- Lack of Sizes.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Captoglove® Unisex 1.0 VR Gloves
- The Captogloves 1.0 are large wearable Gaming hand Machines.
- They come in a pair of singles and a large or medium-size option.
- The VR gloves are a hand-machine interface for a uniquely immersive experience.
- They are compatible with multiple devices and extremely durable.
- The CaptoGloves also allows for natural hand movements and excellent accuracy.
- It can be connected to Bluetooth.
- 10 Hours of Gaming.
- Compatible with Multiple Devices.
- Breathable Textile.
- Limited Colors and Sizes.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Tap Strap® Unisex 2 Wearable VR Gloves
- Tap Strap 2 is a Wearable Keyboard glove that also operates the mouse.
- You can easily Air gesture your PC without using a mouse or keyboard.
- This device is an all-in-one, easy, plug-and-play wearable keyboard and mouse controller.
- It is ideal for gaming and many other functions.
- The gloves are fully customizable so you can personalize your tap with the TapMapper tool.
Aiyon® Unisex Mobile Games VR Gaming Gloves
- These are Mobile gaming gloves for game controllers.
- They are Sweat-resistant and breathable.
- The gloves offer excellent sensitivity.
- They are easy to carry and versatile in use.
Foamy Lizzard® Unisex Hexotech VR Gloves
- The Foamy Lizard gloves are perfect for all types of gaming.
- They have a very comfortable and stretchy fit.
- They are fingerless for better control.
- They offer tactile touch and flexibility.
Onissi® Unisex Pro VR gaming Gloves
- The Onissi Pro gaming gloves are ideal for VR gaming.
- They are anti-sweat design gloves and have half fingers.
- The gloves are comfortable and dexterous.
- They are ideal for a variety of gaming options.
VR Gloves Overview
Virtual reality technology generally provides excellent visual and graphical experiences. It is all about being immersed in a situation with all your senses and experiencing panoramic scenes and extreme reality.
But when talking about the touch sense in virtual reality, what could be better than feeling the weight and precise senses of things in the virtual reality you find yourself in?
When a user can feel something, they are more confident of the essential empire or kingdom they are in and, in turn, become a member of the actions being performed rather than just a player. In addition, as reported by MedicalNewsToday, Dr. Mathew White, a psychologist at Exeter, concludes, “Virtual reality could help us boost the well-being of people who can’t readily access the natural world…”
The technology already present and the already tactile nature of virtual reality are greatly improved by the use of virtual reality-enhancing gloves. Most visualizers invest in the headset of their virtual reality games and experiences and leave little thought or funds for gloves. However, virtual reality gloves, in turn, will enhance and give a much more realistic feel to the experience.
Types of VR Gloves
Even though virtual reality gloves have been around for a while now, they have yet to be discovered by many people and are likewise not easy to find.
More specific types of VR gloves are usually available, such as for sports, including boxing gloves.
Virtual reality gloves also do not stop there. They can be used for work and regular PC functions in turn. Today’s most popular VR glove type is the haptic glove, which uses different technologies.
- Traditional VR Gloves – Traditional VR gloves have a fabric design to your hands with sensor tips in the fingertips that provide feedback and stimulus to your hands.
- Exoskeletons – Exoskeleton VR Gloves are just an articulated structure that you pace over your fingers and hand to provide force directly to the fingertips and the phalanges.
- Haptic VR Gloves – Haptic Gloves mainly offer the same functions as the above VR gloves, which are essentially also haptic. The patented technology offers more true contact. Your skin is displaced similarly to how a real object would be displaced. It has many tactile pints in your hand, creating an unmatchable tactile feeling.
- Thimbles – Thimbles are just an actuator you attach to your fingertips to provide feedback to one or some of the fingers on your hands.
Features of a Good VR Glove
- Replaceable Batteries – Make sure you can play continuously by choosing VR gloves with replaceable batteries that you can recharge or are single-use, so you always have extra on hand.
- High Accuracy – Your VR gloves should offer optimal accuracy and the least latency to seamlessly immerse yourself into virtual reality.
- Good Feedback – Especially with Haptic VR gloves, you want good feedback on your hands. Programmable Vibration ramblers on your wrists can enhance the effects and feedback.
- Full Finger Tracking – The gloves should offer full finger movement and track for single or double-handed VR gloves and modes. Easy Plug and Play options are advised with easy calibration.
- IMU Sensor Technology – Most VR gloves, especially Haptic gloves, have High-performance sensors, some with a gyroscope and accelerometer or magnetometer for more precise hand orientation and control.
- Hygienic Design – Generally, the material of VR gloves needs to be elastic, breathable, and moisture-wicking to keepp your hands dry and odor-free.
How We Test and Score VR Gloves
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 33 hours trying, testing, and scoring these VR Gloves, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these gloves without any reported changes in their quality or design.
- Easy Grip – We noted the strength of the glove’s grip even in wet or oily conditions.
- Anti-Odor – We observed if the gloves produced any odor after wearing them for long.
- Moisture Wicking – We observed how dry or sweaty the gloves left our hands after continuously wearing them for 12 hours.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the glove is breathable or whether it causes any sweating.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About VR Gloves
- How do virtual reality gloves work?
When you grip a virtual item, the long finger actuators stiffen, creating a resistance sensation. These sensations combine with visual and auditory cues to create the illusion of physical touch. The technology is based on soft robotics, a relatively new discipline that replaces cumbersome motors with small air valves.
- What does it feel like to be touched in VR?
While virtual reality may feel real in many aspects, it is still unable to reach a few of our senses, preventing a full immersion experience. A sense of touch is one of them. In VR, you can pick up an object, but you can’t feel it in your hand.
- Why is VR good for you?
It can be utilized for educational purposes because it improves learning and memory recall. Immersion in virtual settings assists us in spatially organizing and remembering information. This is due to the fact that you correlate the information with visual elements in the environment.
- Where are VR gloves used?
Virtual reality gloves are most commonly used in entertainment applications such as video games, 3D cinema, and virtual social worlds. On the other hand, video game companies first released consumer virtual reality headsets in the early-mid 1990s.
Index Table: Top Rated VR Gloves
|1||M AMVR Unisex Dual Handles Extension - Grips for Oculus Quest||M AMVR||98|
|2||Senso Unisex Large - VR Gloves||Senso||98|
|3||Captoglove Unisex 1.0 - VR Gloves||Captoglove||95|
|4||Tap Strap Unisex 2 - Wearable VR Gloves||Tap Strap||97|
|5||Aiyon Unisex Mobile Games - VR Gaming Gloves||Aiyon||97|
|6||Foamy Lizzard Unisex Hexotech - VR Gloves||Foamy Lizzard||96|
|7||Onissi Unisex Pro - VR gaming Gloves||Onissi||97|