Latex Gloves offer liquid protection like no other and are the cleanest form of protection you will find.
A good pair of single-use latex gloves will give you a comfortable and flexible fit with durable, lasting protection.
Reviews: The Best Latex Glove Brands and Models
Here are the top-rated brands in Latex Gloves with their favorite models;
We hope you love the latex gloves we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Curad® Unisex CUR4125R Latex Gloves
The Curad Gloves is one size fits most latex glove brands that come in a handy pack of 100 Gloves.
- Comfortable wear design.
- It comes in a pack of 100 Gloves.
- It is made from pure grade Latex.
- Single-use only design in one size fits most options.
- Chemical Resistant.
- One Size Fits Most.
- Not for Sharp Edges.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Vivid® Unisex Natural Touch Latex Gloves
The Vivid Natural Latex Glove is a powder-free Latex Examine Gloves ideal for medical use.
- Food is safe and ideal for medical use, hygiene, or pet care uses.
- It is made from high-quality medical-grade Latex that offers full protection against liquids.
- High-quality glove and design for added protection.
- Avaialble in different size slecetions.
- Comfortable Fit.
- Can be Used in Food Making.
- Good Flexibility.
- Strong Grip.
- Make Hands Sweaty.
- Tight Fit.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Dynarex® Unisex Safe-Touch Exam Latex Gloves
From Dynarex, we have the Safe Touch model Latex Gloves that come in a set of 100, which is Powder Free.
- Powder-Free medical Latex Gloves are available in a box of 100 pieces.
- One single-use only design and available in size options.
- Durable and completely liquid-proof protection.
- These gloves are likewise ambidextrous.
- Powder Free.
- Liquid-Proof Protection.
- Affordable Price.
- Maybe Too Small for Some.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Microflex® Unisex Disposable Textured Latex Gloves
The Microflex is a very flexible Latex Glove that offers a textured and comfortable grip.
- Large-sized genuine latex gloves.
- Non-Sterile Gloves that are powdered.
- It comes in a box of 100 gloves for single use only.
- The fingers are textured to give you a better grip and a non-slip solution.
Dealmed® Unisex Exam Latex Gloves
The Dealmed Disposable Latex Gloves are the Ultimate hand protection and hygiene solution for many occasions and uses.
- High-quality Multi-Purpose glove design, with so many useful options.
- Hygenic and made from genuine latex rubber.
- Available in different size options to choose from.
- Very comfortable and flexible design with increased stretchability.
Diamond Grip® Unisex Microflex Latex Gloves
The Diamond Grip Heavy Duty Latex glove is tough and protective with a thicker consistency.
- Thicker Fingers for Heavy-duty use.
- It comes in a set of 100 gloves which is quite ideal.
- There are different size selections available.
- Textured Fingers for better grip allow you to handle slippery objects easily.
- Soft and comfortable materials and a comfortable fit.
Safeguard® Unisex Powder Free Latex Gloves
- The gloves come in different size options for the right fit for yourself.
- They come in a set of 100, which is ideal for frequent use gloves.
- The Latex gloves are powder-free and durable.
- They are non-sterile, however, but have many other uses.
Medpride® Unisex Examination heavy Duty Latex Gloves
- The gloves are examination gloves with versatile uses.
- They are heavy-duty and durable design.
- The gloves are powder-free and very versatile.
- Available in various size options so that you can get the perfect fit.
Ultra Flex® Unisex Powder Free Latex Gloves
- Very durable examination gloves that are versatile uses.
- Pure latex and powder-free.
- They come in a set of 300, which is quite ideal if you need large amounts of latex gloves.
- There are more size options so you can get a comfortable fit.
Green Direct® Unisex Disposable Latex Gloves
- These latex gloves are ideally suited for cleaning purposes.
- They are durable and heavy-duty.
- The gloves are powder-free and will not irritate your hands.
- There are also more sizes available from which you can select as needed.
Benefits of Latex Gloves
Latex Gloves are a viable option for many doctors and physicians made from natural Latex from the rubber tree, which offers excellent allergy resistance.
Latex Gloves have many uses in many professions and even at home. Here are a few of the excellent benefits of Latex Gloves;
- FDAS Approved – Latex Gloves are FDA Approved and have long been in the medical field. They protect against bloodborne pathogens, harmful chemicals, and many other contaminants.
- Better Fit – The Latex Glove offers a much closer and more snug fit than its nitrile or vinyl counterparts. This means less wrinkling around your fingers and wrists, so you can feel what you are doing almost as if it were your bare hands.
- Better Puncture Protection – Thin yet still durable, latex gloves will rather stretch than break, making them ideal for working with chemicals or sharp objects.
- Size and Thickness Availability – Most Latex Glove brands offer different size options, and some brands are thicker than others. A thicker Latex Glove is ideal for working with harsh chemicals, whereas a thinner option is ideal for finer work such as tending to patients.
- Versatility – Besides Medical use and working with chemicals, Latex gloves can be used in the kitchen for protection, coloring or perming hair, or performing first aid tasks at home or schools and other organizations.
Powder or Powder Free Latex Gloves?
When it comes to Latex Gloves, you will see that there is usually one of two predominant options: a POWDERED or NON-POWDERED latex glove.
Here are some differences between the two;
- Powdered Latex Gloves> – Powdered Latex Gloves have a powdery substance on them that allows them to be easily slipped on and off and not stick to your hands. This is ideal for individuals who need to put gloves on and off their hands regularly. The powder used is usually natural cornstarch, which is non-irritation hypoallergenic. Powdered gloves are also less likely to tear or break than non-powdered options.
- Powder-Free Latex Gloves – Powder Free latex gloves have become much more popular after the FDA ban in the medical industry, and they are also more popular in the food industry. The main benefit of a Powder Free Latex Glove is that it will not leave any messy residues on food or medical equipment. Today new technology Latex gloves that are Powder-Free are just as easy to put on and off as their older Powdered Version.
Features of a Good Latex Glove
- Made from Pure Latex material.
- Powder or powder Free Options.
- Size Options to choose from.
- Lightweight or thicker Latex Glove Options.
- Textured fingers for better grip.
- Different colors such as blue, clear, or black choose from.
- It comes in a box of usually 100 single-use Latex Gloves.
How We Test and Score Latex Glove Brands
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 31 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Latex Glove Brands, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Puncture Resistant – We researched how well the gloves were designed to resist puncture by sharp materials.
- Stretchability – We tested the material’s stretchability by hand stretching and putting them on.
- Versatility – We tested the gloves’ versatility to be used in different activities.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the gloves are likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- Packaging – We checked how upstanding the packaging would protect the gloves inside from bacteria and other things.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Latex Gloves
- What are latex gloves used for?
Latex gloves protect the hands and wrists from a variety of chemicals, including detergents, alcohols, biohazards such as viruses and bacteria, bodily fluids, abrasive materials, and others.
- What is the difference between latex and nitrile gloves?
Latex gloves are made of natural rubber and are comfortable to wear while protecting against viruses and bacteria. Nitrile gloves are comprised of synthetic rubber that is resistant to punctures and harsh cleaning agents but restricts the range of motion.
- What does latex do to gloves?
Latex provides resistance to water-based pollutants, biological risks, and skin irritants. It is also regarded as the most comfortable glove kind available, providing a second skin experience.
- Are latex gloves waterproof?
Latex gloves are more waterproof than synthetic vinyl gloves because they are tougher and provide more barrier protection. Latex gloves are also recommended for incidental contact and have the advantage of being suitable for biological and water-based contaminants.
Index Table: Top Rated Latex Glove Brands
|1||Curad Unisex CUR4125R - Latex Gloves||Curad||96.75|
|2||Vivid Unisex Natural Touch - Latex Gloves||Vivid||95.75|
|3||Dynarex Unisex Safe-Touch - Exam Latex Gloves||Dynarex||94.5|
|4||Microflex Unisex Disposable - Textured Latex Gloves||Microflex||97|
|5||Dealmed Unisex Exam - Latex Gloves||Dealmed||98|
|6||Diamond Grip Unisex Microflex - Latex Gloves||Diamond Grip||97|
|7||Safeguard Unisex Powder Free - Latex Gloves||Safeguard||97.5|
|8||Medpride Unisex Examination - heavy Duty Latex Gloves||Medpride||96|
|9||Ultra Flex Unisex Powder Free - Latex Gloves||Ultra Flex||97|
|10||Green Direct Unisex Disposable - Latex Gloves||Green Direct||97.2|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Latex Glove Brands and Models
- Curad® Unisex CUR4125R Latex Gloves
- Vivid® Unisex Natural Touch Latex Gloves
- Dynarex® Unisex Safe-Touch Exam Latex Gloves
- Microflex® Unisex Disposable Textured Latex Gloves
- Dealmed® Unisex Exam Latex Gloves
- Diamond Grip® Unisex Microflex Latex Gloves
- Safeguard® Unisex Powder Free Latex Gloves
- Medpride® Unisex Examination heavy Duty Latex Gloves
- Ultra Flex® Unisex Powder Free Latex Gloves
- Green Direct® Unisex Disposable Latex Gloves
- Benefits of Latex Gloves
- Powder or Powder Free Latex Gloves?
- Features of a Good Latex Glove
- How We Test and Score Latex Glove Brands
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Latex Gloves
- Index Table: Top Rated Latex Glove Brands