In any sport having the right equipment with the most up-to-date technologies will increase your performance and provide enhanced comfort and protection.
The same goes for Racquetball players; the perfect gloves can provide comfort, easier movement, protection, and the best grip.
Reviews: The Best Racquetball Gloves
Below you will see some of the top choices in Racquetball Gloves, favored by many top sportsmen and women;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Wilson Sting® Unisex Premium Racquetball Gloves
The Wilson Sting offers you a soft and comfortable sheepskin Racquetball Glove that is also as tough as nails.
- Made from premium Cabretta Sheepskin leather that is soft and flexible.
- There is strategically placed dive padding on the glove for added comfort and protection.
- A no-stress thumb design that prevents bunching.
- Available only in the black and yellow two-toned color selection.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Gearbox® Unisex Movement Left Hand Racquetball Gloves
The Gearbox Movement Glove is one of the best choices for Raquetball gloves.
- It comes in an X-Large size for the left hand.
- It is made from high-quality Pittard Leather with a potted palm to wick away moisture.
- It offers a comfortable fit in the classic black color.
- Soft suede leather is around the fingers and Neoprene and spandex finger channels for flexibility and grip.
- A Micro Pore design helps to keep your grip dry.
- The extra-length design on the wrist also prevents binding.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Head® Unisex Leather Durable Racquetball Gloves
The HEAD leather racquetball gloves are tough and durable, making for an excellent performance.
- Available in left and right-hand options.
- A durable design made from tough synthetic leather that is lightweight and flexible.
- The silicone webbing fitted across the palm ensure an unmatchable grip.
- The Cool Tech Spandex is a high-performance spandex fabric that is ventilated for improved circulation and cooling comfort.
- Added padding on the knuckles for comfort and protection.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
ProKennex® Unisex Pure Racquetball Gloves
From ProKennex, we have the Pittard Cabretta Leather and Neoprene Knuckle Raquetball Glove in their Pure range.
- Black and white color made from premium Pittard’s Quartz Cabretta leather for e better racquet feel.
- Each finger is engineered and boxed in sheepskin leather and microchannel lycra for a customizable and flexible fit.
- The Neoprene Knuckle Pads offer extra comfort and protective cushioning.
Python® Unisex Deluxe Premium Racquetball Gloves
The Python Premium racquetball gloves are made from breathable perforated Cabretta Leather with a Grip Strip design.
- It comes in a Left or Right-hand option to choose from.
- It is made from durable and perforated Cabretta leather with a Grip Strip Tackified palm for better grip.
- A high elastomeric back for a better fit and extremely durable construction.
- The Vylon and Spandex also offer firmer control and a more snug fit in the back.
- Thin Dive Pads on the Knuckles, Pointer, and middle finger.
- Available in the Blue and Black color option only.
Bionic® Unisex Men’s Racquetball Gloves
The Bionic Racquetball Glove is designed for men only, with Goatskin leather and sweat absorbing Terry Cloth mini towels inside.
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon for the best grip, moisture control, and durability.
- It is made from Washable Goatskin Leather for better grip and durability with a more flexible and padded design that protects your knuckles and wrists.
- An Anatomical pad system evens out the surface of your hands for a lighter and more secure grip and better racquet control.
- There are eleven terry cloth mini towels inside the gloves to absorb moisture and keep your hand dry.
- The form-fitting terry cloth wrist band also absorbs sweat and provides excellent wrist support.
Head® Unisex Airflow Tour Racquetball Gloves
- The Gloves ate a premium design with perforated Cabretta leather palms.
- Airprene is used for better knuckle protection and ventilation,
- There is a nylon mesh Lycra backing for better airflow.
- It is a left and right-handed gloves available.
Wilson® Unisex Sting Racquetball Gloves
- The gloves consist of Cabretta sheepskin leather that has a soft feel.
- There is strategically placed dive padding to protect your hands and the glove.
- A no-stress set in thumb design helps to prevent bunching.
- This is a right-hand glove, and more sizes are available.
HEAD® Unisex Leather Racquetball Gloves
- Offers unmatched grip with the tack infused into the leather for racket grip.
- The palms are premium leather, Pittard’s leather, and very grippy.
- The Ultra-light DuraMesh allows for better ventilation.
- Airprene is used for knuckle protection and ventilation.
Wilson® Women's Clutch Small Right Hand Racquet Ball Glove
- Leather palm glove.
- The glove has a proprietary sticky skin treatment for better grip.
- It offers a comfortable right-hand fit in a small size,
- The design is sleek with red and black patterns.
Why Do Racquetball Players Require a Glove
A good racquetball Glove can highly increase your grip, control, and precision while keeping your hands and wrist protected and comfortable;
- Moisture Control – Gloves can help prevent slippage caused by perspiration on your hands and keep your hands dry and cool with breathable and moisture-wicking materials.
- Friction – Friction from the racquet against your hands along with sweat is a sure recipe for chafing and painful blisters. A good pair of gloves reduces friction and moisture to prevent blisters and chafing.
- Improved Sensory Function – Most Racquetball players prefer not using a glove because they feel that it gives a lack of feel for the racquet and ball. However, some Gloves feel and fit like a second skin with improved technology today and give you a much better sensory experience, almost like playing bare hands.
- Better Control – You will never have to rely on your hands to be the reason that a shot may not go your way. A good pair of gloves can give you much better control over your racquet, preventing it from slipping when you are swinging with considerable force.
- Wrist Protection – Because racquetball requires fast and hard snapping motions of the wrist, your risk of a wrist injury may be quite high; therefore, protective and stabilizing writs on your glove can aid in protecting your wrist from injury while still allowing flexible movement.
What Makes a Good Racquetball Glove
Here are a few things to look for in a good racquetball glove;
- Padding – padding on the right areas of the glove can provide impact protection yet should not limit movement.
- Durability – leather and Sheepskin leather is a prevalent and highly durable choice in racquetball gloves, yet a bit expensive. However, more expensive usually means better quality and long-lasting durability.
- Materails – Sheep or goatskin leather is the most popular, although synthetic materials are deemed almost as good. You want flexible and comfortable materials that breathe easily and feel like a second skin.
- Grip – Tackified leather offers a firmer grip, and synthetic leather also provides an excellent grip.
- Fit – The fit needs to be very snug, yet not as much as to cause circulatory issues.
- Breathability and Absorption – As heat and sweat are two main issues with racquetball players, breathable design with moisture-wicking materials and linings is crucial to keep your hands dry and cool.
Features of a Good Racquetball Glove
- Sheep or Goatskin Cbareeta or Pittard leather.
- Perforations or mesh inserts for breathability.
- Protective padding.
- Flexible and soft against the skin.
- Moisture-wicking linings.
- A secure wrist band and closure.
Index Table: Top Rated Racquetball Gloves
|1||Wilson Sting Unisex Premium - Racquetball Gloves||Wilson Sting||97.5|
|2||Gearbox Unisex Movement - Left Hand Racquetball Gloves||Gearbox||96.5|
|3||Head Unisex Leather - Durable Racquetball Gloves||Head||95.25|
|4||ProKennex Unisex Pure - Racquetball Gloves||ProKennex||98|
|5||Python Unisex Deluxe - Premium Racquetball Gloves||Python||98|
|6||Bionic Unisex Men’s - Racquetball Gloves||Bionic||97|
|7||Head Unisex Airflow - Tour Racquetball Gloves||Head||97.5|
|8||Wilson Unisex Sting - Racquetball Gloves||Wilson||96|
|9||HEAD Unisex Leather - Racquetball Gloves||HEAD||97|
|10||Wilson Women's Clutch - Small Right Hand Racquet Ball Glove||Wilson||97.10|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Racquetball Gloves
- Wilson Sting® Unisex Premium Racquetball Gloves
- Gearbox® Unisex Movement Left Hand Racquetball Gloves
- Head® Unisex Leather Durable Racquetball Gloves
- ProKennex® Unisex Pure Racquetball Gloves
- Python® Unisex Deluxe Premium Racquetball Gloves
- Bionic® Unisex Men’s Racquetball Gloves
- Head® Unisex Airflow Tour Racquetball Gloves
- Wilson® Unisex Sting Racquetball Gloves
- HEAD® Unisex Leather Racquetball Gloves
- Wilson® Women's Clutch Small Right Hand Racquet Ball Glove
- Why Do Racquetball Players Require a Glove
- What Makes a Good Racquetball Glove
- Features of a Good Racquetball Glove
- Index Table: Top Rated Racquetball Gloves